Design size 36 x 35 DOTZ® (4in x 3.9in)
Skill Level Beginner Crafting Time 1 - 3 Hours
Supplies & Tools
- DOTZ® Sandwich Adhesive Roll
- DOTZ® Stylus, Wax and Craft Tray
- Purse or any item you want to decorate
- DOTZ® LitePad
- Aqua Mist 8165
- Turquoise 8179
- Oriental Turquoise 8181
- White AB Sparkle 5001
• Cut out a piece of Sandwich Adhesive in the size of your design.
• Lay the Chart (design facing up) on your DOTZ® Lite surface and position the Sandwich Adhesive piece (paper side down) over the top of the Chart.
• Peel back the clear surface from the top of the Sandwich Adhesive to reveal the sticky surface. You may want to peel back to reveal the sticky surface gradually as you dot.
• Dot onto the sticky surface following the chart pattern. Make sure to recover the sticky surface with some protective film in between dotting sessions.
• Once all dotting is finished, cut evenly around the edge of the dotted design leaving the width of 1 gem around the outside of the design.
• Peel the backing paper away from one small corner of the underside of your project and secure the small sticky area onto your final surface.
• Once secured in one corner, gently peel the remaining backing paper away, sticking your dotted design down as you go.